Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Cat Spatz

I took some shots of Spatz this morning.  Surprisingly, she acted like she didn't mind too much.  With my old camera, she turned out purple in some pictures but in these she looks like she should - a dark blueish grey.


Brad and I can't believe how much we like this cat.  She drives us crazy so much of the time, but the rest of the time she makes us laugh so we allow her to stay!  



She loves to spend time outside when the weather is nice but as soon as it starts getting cooler, she will want to stay in most of the time.   And she pretty much gets to do whatever she wants!



I'm still trying to figure out manual on my camera.  I shot these in Aperture Priority but the only thing I changed was ISO which I set at 6400.  I don't think that is where it should be set for morning light, but I don't really know.  It seemed darker with the ISO set lower.

My friend Dawn is going to help me with my camera tomorrow so hopefully the manual mode will start coming together for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment