Monday, October 4, 2010

Assignment #2 - Nature

For the second assignment in my photography class, we were to photograph nature and we were supposed to start using any of the four manual settings.  I didn't really like this weeks assignment.  For one, I didn't have much time this week.  For two, I didn't know what to photograph for nature.  And for three, I have no idea how to use the manual settings in my camera!  Like NO idea!


I just used landscape mode again and turned in the two following photos.

The Flowering Quince in our backyard

YEP! The spider again!

Depth of field was something he wanted us to pay attention to and both of these photos showed that.   I know what that is but I don't know how to get it.

I thought about turning in this photo:

Pine tree in my office parking lot

Or this one that Brad liked:

The Crepe Myrtle by our front door

I am going to have to find time to figure out how to work my camera.  I guess I thought this class would teach me, but it's really not.  I'm still learning a lot though.




No comments:

Post a Comment