Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Davis family visit

Mike, Jenny, and the kids came up to see us on Saturday and they couldn't have picked a better day for a road trip.  We walked to the back of the property and took some pictures and explored a little.

My favorite family!

Spitting image of her mom.  In every way!

Parker is the perfect mix of his mom and dad.  He might be up to no good like his dad but his mom will make sure his hair is perfect while he's doing it.  HA!

I'm not sure what he's doing here but it cracks me up that Emilee just keeps smiling.


Parker is so sweet.  I love how he has his hand on Mike's shoulder.

This picture portrays their family best.  Mike's ready to go, Emilee's doing her best but about to give up, Parker's being sweet and ornery, and Jenny's looking perfect!

Neither Brad nor I wanted to move back home when we left LR but days like this one make me wish we were close enough to just run over to Mike and Jenny's and hang out like we did when we lived in Cave City.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how big those kids are getting. Great pictures, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete