Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hadley turned ONE and my day with Emilee

I went to Cave City a couple weeks ago for Hadley's FIRST birthday party!  Her party was the cutest animal parade theme.  Heather and her mom did such a great job planning the party.

Sweet birthday girl!


I just LOVE her hair!

Emilee pulled her in this wagon for the "parade".

She was so funny with her cake....I'm not sure she even ate any of it.  She would just stick her hands in it and then wipe it on her diaper!
Brad and I gave her an Anywhere Chair from Pottery Barn Kids.  She looked so cute sitting up there like a big girl!

I took Emilee home with me from the party for our annual birthday shopping celebration.  
We gave her a pair of Toms that she picked out for her birthday present.  

She's turned in to quite a bargain shopper!  I told her about a consignment store in NLR and she was excited about going.  She got a cute pair of Seven crops and a pair of denim shorts for a great price.  She was so happy!  She is definitely her mother's daughter.  No one loves a bargain more than Jenny!

She also wanted to go to a couple stores in the mall and while we were there we ran into my friend Kimmy, who works at Clinique and she offered to do a make over for Emilee.  Em loved that!

Emilee and Kimmy.

She looked a little too grown up but still cute!

After we went to dinner, we drove out to the Promenade but everything was closed.  That's what we get for planning our day on a Sunday.


So instead of shopping, we stopped at a car dealership to look at some of her favorite cars.
Then we went home and watched "We Bought a Zoo" which we all liked.

Jenny and Parker met us in Searcy on Monday to pick Emilee up.  While we were there, Lacy met us for lunch.  I wish Tara had been there!  

I'm already looking forward to my day with Emilee next year! I think I'm going to have to get a little more creative though.....there won't be much shopping in Mountain Home.  Although that girl loves TJ Maxx!

1 comment:

  1. It seems unreal that Emilee is that big! Dear, sweet Hadley...can't believe she is one already.

    ReplyDelete