Friday, January 25, 2013

Lunch Ladies

I got to have lunch in Batesville today with some ladies I haven't seen in years.  Ramona, Amy, Paige, and I all worked together about 14 years ago at a pediatric day clinic (Ramona and I went to high school together too) and Ramona had a whole box full of pictures from those days that were just too funny.  Amy was our boss and she really made work fun!!  
Me, Amy, Paige, Lila, and Ramona

Paige and I had most of our fun outside the clinic and Ramona and I were close friends in high school so we have lots of memories together, not just from our times at the clinic.
Seeing these three was long overdue. I'm amazed at how quickly time can pass before you even realize it. I don't think we'll wait so long to get together again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment