Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day!

We got our first snow of the year yesterday and it was a good one!  It started snowing around 2:00 p.m. and I left work at 3:00 but it was already too late by then.  The roads were already bad.  I tried  and tried to get home, but decided it was best to just abandon my car and walk home.  I left it in a parking lot about a mile from my house, so I didn't have to walk far.  

I knew I wouldn't have to work today but got up anyway and tried to make it a productive day.  I cleaned a little and watched a movie and read some.  After lunch I walked back to retrieve my car.  The roads weren't really clear but I made it back home ok.  I saw on the local news that we had gotten about 5 inches of snow, but it looked like more than that on top of my car. 
I got a couple of shots of Spatz last night while it was snowing.  I thought she looked pretty with snow in her fur and whiskers!
I think she kind of liked the snow because she kept going in and out all night long!

No comments:

Post a Comment